Wednesday 10 September 2014

Trails of Lies

Heart out
I never asked for these lies
                   Yet you still find courage 
To look me straight
     Into my eyes
With a disguise on your face 
                Its madness yet you call it 

          Smartness
When you know I know all this 
             That's when you come to me 
On your knees 
                                        Like facing a catholic
                                  Priest
                   Confessing your sins
                                  Please spare me the drama
                                                 Though not an advocate of 
                                        Karma
                     What goes around comes around
                                 For the wages of Sin is death
This is more spiritual yes 
You had your chance 
More like a dance
When the melody ends 
That's when you choose to stand 

No comments:

Post a Comment