Wednesday 26 August 2015

WHO AM I

I am ancient no need to mention I guess
I am a thought developed inside
Micro network of complex of my mind
A more protected by the skull
I hold it firmly and steady because
Deep inside my brain
It’s more volatile to hold
So I keep it still
If let loose
It will make me lose
So I choose to contain it
For it can be destructive
I tamed it
I let it flow smoothly inside my brains boundaries
For it is still small and I will let it grow when it gets tall
It will flow on its own accord
For it is my creation
deep inside
My mind I imagined it
walking side by side with me
 More like a couple holding hands
I guess no loose ends
More of principles that guide us
Now that is a situation,,, oh I say  picture a scenery 
No wind blowing because everything is calm
No that’s a situation for I say
A vision of a person was the vision of a nation
Time never stands still we choose to feel it like
When we are trapped in a moment
More of a gem   a gem stone being processed slowly
I die as I grow old I am a thought

Reborn as a new idea

No comments:

Post a Comment