Monday 15 August 2016

I WISH NO WISH



I WISH NO WISH
I wish that I needed not to
Wish
I wish I could tell a better story than my neighbor
 I wish I could tell a joyous story than a woman after labor
 I wish I could go to bed sober
 And my nightmares would be over
 I wish I could skip the only time
Yes day time, it’s obvious
The only part of the day
I can afford sleep, but it flips
 And melt in front of me a yang yang style
Lucid dreaming
Day becomes night
 Night turns into day
 Just like that, black and white
 Why? you may ask
I can only afford a smile for a day, a frown another day
 So it is half a smile half a frown 
A step a day a mile  i have  taken
That is the drug I feed on  
 I wish it did   not make me blown
 And my echoes of pain did not come with the break of dawn
I wish my echoes of pain did
Represent many
Then you could hear what,
Then men,
 I wish this was my only struggle,
 But peace and love seems to be trapped too
 Under the rubbles
When men are defined by their labels
 Is it because of higher levels of ignorance?
Or is it because they are part of the high table sharing with the bosses while I feed on the crubs?
 As they dine and wine
I wish it was not my time to end, but before i try and argue with the wise
I bind   my wishes, place them in a bottle and hope they won’t sink down to the bottle
 For bipolar is my condition
 I wish I could speak sense, but am having another episode of a psycho attack 
I wish no wish
Life goes on in circles

No comments:

Post a Comment