Wednesday 12 November 2014

We Need To Let It Out

Here is another look on one of my unedited lyrics that I wish to share with you as usual suggestions and critics are welcome because we don’t look at things the same way. If we did we may end up like the village with all its houses painted blue.  Just imagine how that would turn out ....what comes into my mind first is giving directions to the stranger how to these villagers’ do it?
The following lyrics looks at the communication break down between  wifey and hubby who are undergoing  some sort of misunderstanding  in their  marriage  and  the husband tries to remind the wife of the good old days when the first met, but let me not  limit it just to that  because  not only couples  communicate.  

[Remember]
 Remember when I first met you and
I was into you...
You too (you were into me like we were intimate)
Shortly we began dating
We took the world by storm
Us two informed the world that
We would be one
Shortly the bells began ringing
Remember...
The promises till death do us apart in front of the alter...the I do
You do remember
Many years past and we were one so why then ...all the fusing and fighting,
Oh I just wanna say

We need to let it out
We need to get it out
We need to work it out, like it used to be
We need to work it out, just the two of us
We don’t have to fight

Not every time you try to talk I am shouting
I talk you’re shouting
We can’t work it out like that  
We cannot settle it like that
RAP
Hey we need to stop shouting and fighting
I talk you listen, you talk I listen you
We work it out together
We find the way out together
That love we had when we first met years ago
Weather changing but we were together
That love we had before it became complicated, years ago..
Yeah the old you
Girl the old me
Yeah you know the smile on your face
I like that it’s magical
Again it shall bring wonders in my life in our life for life girl
Yeah you know
No we don’t have to fight
I say we stop the shouting, fighting and fusing showty
Go back to the old you and me

We need to let it out
We need to set it out
We need to get it out
We need to work it on
Like it use to be


Because we are one together forever remember
We are one, no need to fight each other
When you’re hurt I am hurting too, stop crying gal let’s just go back to the old us
All we don’t need is fighting, let’s stop the violence
We the ambassadors, you Mrs Peace maker, Me Mr peace maker
We are good, we stick to our vows I am glad that you’re mine honey
We need to go slow
 We solve it all

Go to the start, start afresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment