Wednesday 3 December 2014

ACCESS DENIED

Here is another twisted broken love lyrical that carries a vividly memory in my mind that won’t fade away...



        ACCESS DENIED


          Can’t you see that I have been...?
Crying all these years
Pleading your heart to let me in
To be part of your life [Let me in]
Be part of your life [am on my knees]
To be part of your life. [Babe please]
But every time I try all I get is access denied

But every time I try
All I get is access denied

Chorus
Tell me what I gatta do to
Make it go into your head gal
Tell me what I gatta do to make it go into your heart
Tell me what I gatta do that will make you see that I am real
Every single night I am happy
Coz that’s were I see you closer by my side
In reality youre nowhere closer by my side

Every time I try
I cry trying to be near to you
But every time I try all I get is access denied
You’re he gal in my dreams
You’re the gal I love
You’re the gal I want
I have been through hell trying
To be closer to you
Like a soldier
Cant retreat
People tell me to let go
But I say No No worry
She is the gal in my dreams
For you I will fight
Like a warrior
Till you’re mine

Coz you’re the gal in my dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment