Thursday 4 December 2014

Dream Doctor



Down the memory lane, the year is 2009 and am sitting with a friend in a pharmacy store  sharing my passion to of writing lyrics  we strike up a conversation  and I found myself inspired  to write about  the subject of him wanting to became  a Medical practitioner . Five years later am reminded about memories engraved in my heart. So I want to share this, to the dream chasers this is to you keeping chasing and to the dreamers keep dreaming, to the goal getter you once aimed, because you had FAITH, HOPE to the achiever live with the same passion you started    with.
KEEP DREAMING, and pass on the baton, INSPIRE for you Have been EMPOWERED.

          Every morning when I wake up I say a player to my maker, lord protector and guide me
As I pursue ma dreams let them turn into reality
Everyday my dream of becoming a Medical doctor is always fresh like mist in the morning

I wash my face
No time to rest
Step out of the house yarning
Across the street, I hear agony cry
Someone needs medical aid
I rush back in for my first aid kit
No time to waste
When I sleep, I dream, I am a MD
When I am awake I think of becoming a MD
When I close my eyes, I see myself as a MD
Ma dream is always fresh like roses in the morning about to blossom
I wash my face no time to rest I step out of the house yarning .as I stretch myself
Across the street I hear an agony cry it’s a kid in pain hurt badly while playing.
I rush back in for my first aid kit.. It’s time to perfect m dream, of becoming a Medical Doctor
It’s the dream I dream, it’s the dream I want to turn to reality
The goal to achieve, the doctor I will be, gimme the thermometer I check the temperature..
Not forgetting the Stethoscope
Check the heartbeat pass the blade we open up the brain..
Will put you to sleep you won’t even feel the pain.
When you wake up you will be fine again, its faith plus skill
Like he game you never know till you’re winning

Till that day I wait..  I say B.T.C

No comments:

Post a Comment