Thursday 4 December 2014

Dream Gal

Dream girl
This is the dream I dreamed gal
I was all alone in my castle
Living as a prince
En I set out to find the princess
I found her asked her
Saying

Would you mind me calling you princess?
Princess of my castle which is my heart
Will you be the princess of my castle?
I will be the prince
En i will protect you from the villains
                                                                   
                                                             I could see she was happy
By the smile on her face
I told her take my hand
And come with me
We start a new life together
Together we will be sheltered by love
I will have you and you will have me to love en protect

Gal you were the princess in my dreams

You’re the gal I had in my dreams
In my dreams you were by side
In my dreams you were the one gal i loved.
In my dream I was your prince
En you were my princess
Just like in my dreams
I ask you to be my one and only to love and to protect
Believe me when I say I am in love with you alone
Take my hand we live a fairy-tale

Coz you’re the gal in my dreams and now I have found you.

No comments:

Post a Comment