Sunday 6 March 2016

UNTITLED


You warn me
Still I lose it
Am not the coolest guy
And everyone knows it
Am not trying to degrade myself
That’s my perspective

Every breath I take
 I try to make words...
Words that will try to express
And not to impress
 What I feel, when am around you
 Your presence, changes every face
Yes I still maintain my stance
This mystery about you
I haven’t figured out
Maybe it is the secret
To why I miss you more
Every time I haven’t seen
Your face
My other opposite
You say I talk to much
Let me confess
To clear the confusion

It is my only defence of not looking dumb
When Am around you
This love I feel
 Isn’t like
Of two Lovey Doveys
It’s a kind of friendship
That needs to be fenced
 Filtering the bullshit
That people may talk about you
Because I know You Know it might hurt
To know the true intent of haters
Is to hurt

So please let me absorb, that
Shock for you...
I am not trying to take
The first spot of BFF...
Because I know it has been occupied

But let me be a piece
That opens the circle, that you
Have tried to lock you
Inside
These are my words for
You
From my inside out


No comments:

Post a Comment