Sunday 6 March 2016

YOU CAN TITLE THIS


ManVeo

YOU CAN TITLE THIS


Vision blurred
Couldn't see clearly
Everything was like
The electrons on a black and white
TV screen
Clarity I needed
Fast forward
Life in 3D Television
Elevated I was
Looking at life from another dimension
I realized damage had been caused
Exposed to the cold world
I was
Yes hoping to put Life on HOLD
Scared of OLD age
I was searching for a pause button
And try’na rewind it to
The black and white time
When telly wasn’t clear
When vision was blurred  
The Truth was there
In black and white
Staring at it
I was never searching for a pause button
Then
Someone one else was Cruzing,
I had no need to switch lanes
I was at the pace of a black and white telly Knob
I was looking forward and I had HOPE
I would day dream and visualise to the
Fast forward Life
In my hands I hold the Baton
The race was on
On my own I, would try to out run my own shadow
Someone told me not to stand idle, light a candle
Too young to understand
 When the sun went down
That is when my fun Began
And I would run again
That became the name of the game
Fast Forward life in 3D Television
I am again reminded about a beautiful anecdote to my ear
A proverb to my heart
Not to stand Idle
For me to out run my own shadow
I need to light a candle
And not to put life on hold
All I had to do
Was to switch lanes,
While slowing down like a black and white TV turning knob
Because I now hold the Baton
Like the buttons in a present 3D Television remote.
At the push of a button
I am Enlighten
At the Push of a button
I am Brain washed
At the Twist of a knob
I am Enlighten
At the twist of a knob
 I found 
ENLIGHTENMENT

No comments:

Post a Comment